PUZZLE: A call that succeeds N times then fails for any single connection

From: <joeNOSPAM_at_BEA.com>
Date: 26 Apr 2007 20:01:02 -0700

Hi all. I want some parameter-less SQL or procedure that will run uneventfully N times for any given DBMS connection, but will then *fail* such that the caller gets some ORA-XXXXXX error. I would like this as light-weight and quick as possible. Much thanks in advance for any cool ideas.
Joe Weinstein at BEA Systems Received on Thu Apr 26 2007 - 22:01:02 CDT