s000 Process missing

From: Björn Wächter <bwc_at_p3-solutionsKILL_SPAM.de>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:05:40 +0200

Hi,

we are running an oracle 10.2.0.1 on a debian platform. We are monitoring the server with the big brother monitoring tool. One of the checks is looking if process s000 is running. Sometimes the check fails because the s000 process is not running. But the server is running well as fare as I can see. The s000 process is also coming up after a while without a restart or anything else. The process is missing between a few minutes and few hours.
Any ideas if this is ok or what the reason is?

Thanks Björn Received on Wed Apr 25 2007 - 03:05:40 CDT