How can I re-import after tablespace not found

From: Kaka <kaka.hui_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 Apr 2007 21:15:45 -0700

I am currently in the middle of the large database import. I am currently seeing some error about tablespace not created. I know I need to create these tablespace in order to have a successful import. However, at this point, I would like to let the imp continue to run without terminating it because the import really takes up a lot of time. The question is, after this import is done, and after I create those missing tablespaces which was complained during this import. How can I re-import the objects which was originally failed to import due to the tablespace was not there?

Please advise... thanks! Received on Tue Apr 24 2007 - 23:15:45 CDT