Re: Flash recovery area network drive

From: <dbaplusplus_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Apr 2007 16:59:39 -0700

On Apr 23, 6:18 pm, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:
> dbaplusp..._at_hotmail.com wrote:
> > Sybrand is a moron.
> > Sybrand is a senior moron.
> > Sybrand is a F moron.
> > Sybrand is a stupid moron.
> > He calims to RTFM but his answers are consistenetly incorrect.
> > Sybrand needs mental help.
>
> Enough already. If you have something personal to say to Sybrand
> do it off-line. There is no place in this forum for this juvenile
> name calling.
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan
> University of Washington
> damor..._at_x.washington.edu
> (replace x with u to respond)
 sure wish it can all be done off line or avoided all together. The day Sybrand stops doing the same, I will as well. Sybrand has a record of insulting people in this forum, so people have no choice. I sure wish Sybrand will foucus on providing Oracle responses and not personal insults. Received on Mon Apr 23 2007 - 18:59:39 CDT