Syrnad admits he is a moron

From: <dbaplusplus_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Apr 2007 14:31:34 -0700

>> --
>> Sybrand Bakker
>> Senior Oracle DBA

>You can never stop being a moron.

Better a moron than a lazy idiot, claiming to be something he clearly isn't.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA

I know many people is this forum are tired of Sybrand who is self
appointed bully. I have created this thread so you can express your
anger whenver he insults you.  If enough people repsond he may calm
down.

Above shows that he publicly admits he is a moron. I have observerd
following about him:

Sybrand  is a self-appointed bully of this forum.
Sybrand is racist (he has insulted many in paticular Indians on many
occasions).
Sybrand is a moron.
Sybrand is a senior moron.
Sybrand is a  F moron.
Sybard is a stupid moron.
He claims to RTFM., but consistently gives incorrect responses.
To side track  his stupidity , he  insults the OP.
Sybrand  needs mental help.