Re: Flash recovery area network drive

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 19:34:53 +0200

On 23 Apr 2007 03:43:03 -0700, dbaplusplus_at_hotmail.com wrote:

>Chnage ypour title from Senior ORACLe DBA to Senior Moron because
>that's what yu are. You calim to read FM but your answers are
>incorrect and sutpd consistently. Get some mental help.

Obviously this is just a stupid blatant lie. You make this claim because you are even too lazy to check the FM to find out whether my replies are correct. They usually are, only your stupidity disallows to admit that.
I would strongly suggest you change your nick to 'dbaminmin', you stop parasiting this forum, and I would suggest your employer to fire you. You are NOT a DBA. You are just an arrogant lazy idiot.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA