Re: recomendations on a good book for learning oracle ?

From: EdStevens <quetico_man_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 Apr 2007 09:33:49 -0700

The entire doc set can be found in both html and pdf at tahiti.oracle.com. The Concepts Manual is the place to start.. I'd also strongly suggest Tom Kyte's "Expert Oracle One-on-One", especially the first three chapters, just to get some perspective of Oracle vs. others. The differences are far, far more than just a few syntax adjustments. Even the meaning of the term 'database' is different. Received on Mon Apr 23 2007 - 11:33:49 CDT