Re: Optimizer Instability on 10.2.0.2

From: Jack <none_at_INVALIDmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 07:18:23 GMT

Hi!

We are still using 9iR2 and found any reasons to switch to CBO. Our databases are relative small, even MySQL could handle those.

But time is ticking...
9iR2 Jul-2010 Extended Support Ends
Oracle Forms 6iExtended Support (ES): 31-JAN-2008

Forms are run in Citrix, and that is giving a bit more time. in a way.

I am sure there are plenty of systems in similar situation (or in even worse ;).

Jack