Re: TRanfers DB ORACLE to SQL 2000

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 17:34:29 +0200

This is just blatant nonsense. Go to http://tahiti.oracle.com , type anything and you'll get results

>When searching for something in Oracle like creating a table, I
>usually type in "create table site:www.oracle.com" rather than using
>Oracles search functionality on their website.

In you want information about a SQL command, you should look that up in the SQL reference manual only.

I would like to refrase your item 5
Most people are fundamentally lazy and rather want to be spoon fed than finding out anything themselves.
Consequently, they will never learn, they will remain lousy developers and lousy DBAs, causing more experienced DBAs to *suffer*.

Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA Received on Sun Apr 22 2007 - 10:34:29 CDT