Media Management Library for Veritas

From: calms <calmsqurill_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 Apr 2007 02:02:38 -0700

Hi,

Im new to oracle technology. Im using oracle 10g R2 database. I need to use Veritas Tape for oracle Backup.
When i do the Backup Settings, there is something called, "Media Management Library". i dont know where to find these libraries. Because of this im getting a error, ORA-27211. Anyone please help me to solve this.
For your information, Both Oracle and Veritas are installed in the same server on Windows 2000 Server.

thks Received on Thu Apr 19 2007 - 04:02:38 CDT