Re: Basic query tracing and profiling question...

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 17 Apr 2007 13:42:16 -0700

On Apr 17, 2:23 pm, Brian K <brikee..._at_geemail.invalid> wrote:
> fitzjarr..._at_cox.net wrote:
> > On Apr 17, 1:19 pm, Brian K <brikee..._at_geemail.invalid> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>

> > David Fitzjarrell
>
> So, you CAN'T tell me how to identify the currently executing queries?
>
> Because, on a one-user test system with a relatively small database, I
> don't think I'm really concerned about the rest.

Query V$SQLAREA where the rownum <= 10 and order by last_load_time descending to get the 10 most recent queries hitting your database. And simply because I didn't tell you before in no way means I can't. You STILL have a problem with your configuration that even query tuning won't fix. I'm glad you're so unconcerned.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Tue Apr 17 2007 - 15:42:16 CDT