Re: User Self Registration Force Password Change Issue

From: <danny.roach_at_oracle.com>
Date: 17 Apr 2007 05:13:55 -0700

Hi,

Okay problem solved. What I have done is to create the user with a standard password and then login as that user and change the password using dbms_ldap to the password they selected. I then go on and make the other changes and login to sso.

Have tested this with the pwdMustChange option turned on and it works a treat!