Re: advise on creating report

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 13 Apr 2007 14:58:58 -0700

Comments embedded.
On Apr 13, 3:21 pm, soalvajav..._at_yahoo.com wrote:
> >From a PL/SQL program I need to query several tables ( Audit tables
>
> which populated by another PL/SQL program ) and then I need to create
> several nice reports for picky end users!

You must be a joyous experience for these users. Why must you create said reports from a PL/SQL block? Why can you not simply populate a table or create a view and generate your 'picky user reports' from that?

> I am thinking of
> generate .CSV or HTML files if possible but I don't know how exactly I
> should do that.

Again I ask WHY you 'need' to do this from PL/SQL.

> Let me know what you recommend and if you can send me
> some quick code example I would appreciate that.

I recommend you give us far more detail before we go any further.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Fri Apr 13 2007 - 16:58:58 CDT