Re: advise on creating report

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 23:06:01 +0200

On 13 Apr 2007 13:21:34 -0700, soalvajavab1_at_yahoo.com wrote:

>>From a PL/SQL program I need to query several tables ( Audit tables
>which populated by another PL/SQL program ) and then I need to create
>several nice reports for picky end users! I am thinking of
>generate .CSV or HTML files if possible but I don't know how exactly I
>should do that. Let me know what you recommend and if you can send me
>some quick code example I would appreciate that.

Sql*plus can output in html format, this is documented. PL/SQL has an http interface called utl_http, documented. Writing files in CSV format is very easy, code samples are on http://asktom.oracle.com
Why do I have the feeling you are asking someone else to do your work for free?

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA