Re: Large table and buffer cache concerns

From: sybrandb <sybrandb_at_gmail.com>
Date: 13 Apr 2007 01:49:41 -0700

On Apr 12, 3:01 pm, deva..._at_gmail.com wrote:
> Thanks Raoul,
>
> Oracle cluster tables just might be my saving grace.

The idea you continue symptom fighting is very disquieting. I would listen to Daniel and review your resume. Or maybe there is nothing to review.
Woe the company that is heading for disaster and doesn't want to know it.
Want to be on page 1? Chapter 12?
Then by all means stay. Or learn Oracle and leave. You and your company are shooting in your own foot. Using clusters is NOT the solution. Likely it will only aggravate your problems, caused by a bunch of incompetent developers.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA