Where to find vehicle maintenance schedules?

From: <ncancelliere_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12 Apr 2007 13:37:25 -0700

I'm looking to prepopulate our database with automaker's vehicle maintenance schedules and recall information. I was hoping maybe of being able to purchase a database or use a webservice.

Anyhoe have experience with this or know who I'd contact. (I'm trying to not have to go to each major automaker because I'm going to likely get 12 different formats for the data - I'm hoping to find a 3rd party that aggregates and sells this data). Received on Thu Apr 12 2007 - 15:37:25 CDT