Re: test restore

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala.SPAM_ME.NOT_at_verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:16:23 GMT

Have you ever considered trying things out and reading the manuals? It is actually much faster and less annoying way of getting the required answers? Here is everything of interest for you: http://tinyurl.com/2l6lv3 I know that reading the manuals is out but I would give it a shot, nevertheless.

--
http://www.mladen-gogala.com