Re: Prophecy Regarding Future of Oracle DBAs

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala.SPAM_ME.NOT_at_verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 02:24:38 GMT

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 13:41:26 -0700, hpuxrac wrote:

> If you want to be a positive factor here at cdos then come on down.

I don't want to be a positive or negative factor. I want to exchange useful information and I am willing to provide some from my own end. To that end, I'll gladly communicate with professionals, displaying professional attitude. I'll treat people displaying non-professional attitude the way I believe they should be treated.

> If you can't take some kidding about all the complaining you are doing
> about oracle l then take some actions outside of off topic additions is
> my recommendation.

Why do you think you are qualified to dispense unsolicited advice? I have to warn you, my ethnicity makes me extremely suspicious toward the unsolicited advice. Neither Marx nor Jesus fared too well with the unsolicited advices and they were our own kind. Advice given by momzers is usually not taken very well where I come from.

--
http://www.mladen-gogala.com