test restore

From: cptkirkh <khill_at_scic.com>
Date: 11 Apr 2007 13:08:44 -0700

I am testing a restore operation using Symantec Backup Exec to a different server and have some questions. I have install oracle on a different server. I then restored the database while the databse is shutdown. I then mounted the database but when i run "alter databse suning backup controlfile it keeps looking for the other archvile log files form the original setup. How can i use oracle to recognize this databse i restored and to start it up? Thanks for your help. Received on Wed Apr 11 2007 - 15:08:44 CDT