Re: Prophecy Regarding Future of Oracle DBAs

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 11 Apr 2007 12:50:54 -0700

On Apr 11, 3:43 pm, Mladen Gogala <mgogala.SPAM-ME...._at_verizon.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 08:26:50 -0700, hpuxrac wrote:
> > Probably might not be as bad as people whining about oracle l!
>
> You're trying to say something?

I thought it was about as off topic and funny as your post.

> If you want nice boring list
> without much technical contents, you can always send an email
> to oracle-l-requ..._at_freelists.org, with "SUBSCRIBE ORACLE-L" in the
> title or body. You will be protected from someone telling you the
> truth about your technical abilities as the most important
> things on the oracle-l is politeness.
> Other than that, you're sadly off topic. This is not the right group
> to discuss my character traits and your perception of them.

Whatever. Was your contribution to this thread on topic?

I don't know anything about your character except how much complaining you are doing about oracle l.

> Of course, it is completely unacceptable to tell the guy to go away and
> read some literature. People are using oracle-l as the a freeware CBT,
> which means that the list is boring and useless, thanks to the moderator
> whose career these days consists mostly of enforcing politeness. As I am
> one of the few original members of the list who has been there for more
> than 10 years, I have every right to complain.

Why don't you start your own topic complaining about oracle l instead of putting in your sour grapes in almost every thread you post to in cdos?

> If you don't like my posts,
> you can filter out my messages. If you don't know how to do that, you're a
> bozo not worthy of my time.

Then quit responding. Received on Wed Apr 11 2007 - 14:50:54 CDT