XMLType performance

From: The Geek Inside <jcso01_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 16:10:12 -0500

Hello there,

I'm involved in a project with many XML managment and I'm evaluating using the XMLType to store several information types in XML structures and extract information from these.

This is the first time using XMLType, I would like to get some feedback about the preformance using XMLType.

The system will have many queries to this information.

Thanks in advance.

--
Premature optimization is the root of all evil.
- Car Hoare