ORACLE OS Audit Logs

From: GABJOS <sikyala_at_comcast.net>
Date: 9 Apr 2007 11:23:45 -0700

Is there a way within Oracle that you can configure the type of information that you want to appear in Operating System audit logs. I know the audit_actions parameter lists the action codes and their definitions. I see that in my audit logs only the action code appears. This information is not useful because I have to refer back to the definitions. I would like the definitions to appear in my audit logs. Does anyone know how I can do that? Received on Mon Apr 09 2007 - 13:23:45 CDT