Re: Working with huge tables of chronological data

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala.SPAM_ME.NOT_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 17:42:10 GMT

On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 10:48:54 -0500, Tony_Miller wrote:

> So does this mean we can all tell Mladen to go and read the friggin
> manual, since he has WAYYY to much time here to criticize others asking
> questions??

This must be one of your legendary useful posts? I don't want to ruin the thread by starting a flame but I you can always put me in your kill file. As for the protected environment where bad people like me are thrown out, go to the oracle-l. Just send an email with "SUBSCRIBE ORACLE-L" in the subject line to oracle-l-request_at_freelists.org

--
http://www.mladen-gogala.com