Re: Configuration question

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala.SPAM_ME.NOT_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 01:29:14 GMT

On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 19:43:51 -0500, Tony_Miller wrote:

> It seems that Mladen just posts to hear himself piss and moan about
> others needing help here in the newsgroup.. And yes, I have posted
> answers and questions here before..

I don't remember any useful posts of yours. Nevertheless, you're starting to repeat yourself. No matter how boring were your original ramblings, interlaced with the scourge of our time - pop psychology, repetitions only make it worse. As for my motivation, you should forget telepathy and start reading. It's harder then telepathy but definitely worth trying.

--
http://www.mladen-gogala.com