installation problem 9i

From: <oracle.me34_at_gmail.com>
Date: 7 Apr 2007 01:31:40 -0700

We had an installation of 10G R2 under different user and home directories. We installed the 9i using a different user and different home directories for the installation. After the installation the listener which was set up by the previous 10G installation start not to work. When I connect 9i database using sqlplus and try to startup I got ORA-7217 error. I checked all my environmet variables and I am not missing any of the ORACLE_HOME, ORACLE_SID.

Has anyone had such a problem before ?

RHEL3 Received on Sat Apr 07 2007 - 03:31:40 CDT