Re: SQL: Working with huge tables of chronological data

From: John <acide.ascorbique_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 Apr 2007 08:29:18 -0700

Thanks for your answers, here is a clarification:

Table A

(03:50pm, A1)
(03:55pm, A2)
(03:58pm, A3)
(03:59pm, A4)

Table B
(03:51pm, B1)
(04:00pm, B2)

Chronology

(03:50pm, A1)
(03:51pm, B1)
(03:55pm, A2)
(03:58pm, A3)
(03:59pm, A4)
(04:00pm, B2)

I'm looking for all the sequences of events A in the chronology with no B event in the middle. Here the results would be: (A2, A3) ; (A2, A4) and (A3, A4)

Thanks!

John