Re: Are multiple extents still a problem with LMT?

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 4 Apr 2007 08:41:45 -0700

On Apr 4, 10:30 am, "Andy Kent" <andykent.bristol1..._at_virgin.net> wrote:
> > unless you have thousands of extents for a given object.
>
> I suggest you re-read my original post.

I don't need to; if you don't have 10,000+ extents for each object you shouldn't have a problem. The fact that you DO have a problem stems from your single-disk resource and, most likely, the lack of RAM on this system. If you can't read and comprehend responses possibly you should find another occupation.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Wed Apr 04 2007 - 10:41:45 CDT