change sqlprompt at the time of switching user

From: peter <hhh.database_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2 Apr 2007 19:27:25 -0700

When I connect to sqlplus initially, I can set sqlprompt(using glogin.sql). But when I switch user in between, it is not changing sqlprompt. Is there any way to change sqlprompt at that time also. Like we can do that in 10g.
Database : 9.2.0.8
OS : Sun Solaris/ Windows XP Received on Mon Apr 02 2007 - 21:27:25 CDT