Re: Impact on changing an enabled validated constraint to enable novalidate ?

From: <zejeanmi_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2 Apr 2007 08:45:05 -0700

Hello,

The gain is not on the main database.

We make an export data=no and retrieve the script to refresh other environments every day. (import data + rebuild index & contraint later)

Having the constraint validated in the production environment, we retrieve a script with "VALIDATE" and so our "refresh" validates data coming from production that have been already validated. (and it's pretty long to validate again)

I hope i've been understandable.

Thanks

JM