Re: rman rman-04015 charaset problem

From: Patrick Boulay <boulayp_at_free.fr>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 20:18:56 -0700

nothing really ...
I am just reading Oracle RMAN documenation and came accross this

RMAN executable

The client application that manages backup and recovery operations for a target database. The RMAN client uses Oracle Net to connect to a target database, so it can be located on any host that is connected to the target host through Oracle Net.

so what do you think buddy
still thinking that remote rman backup is not possible I really need an answer ...
regards
anyway if you had took care my charset problem in the first place ... by the way switzerland is new France ... did you know that ?