Re: rman rman-04015 charaset problem

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 16:38:34 +0200

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 15:59:51 -0700, Patrick Boulay <boulayp_at_free.fr> wrote:

>I have this rman-04015 issue while accessing remote database for backup
>my rman client NLS environment is setup accordingly with remote database
>I cannot see how to solve this problem ...

What do you mean by remote database?
Rman can't backup a remote database. Rman needs to reside on the same database as the client.
What are you exactly trying to accomplish? Does your database have a version?
Do you think you will get much assistance by requiring mindreading?

--

Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA