Re: recreate database script not work

From: Hai <perfect77063_at_gmail.com>
Date: 30 Mar 2007 14:27:43 -0700

Hi Sybrand,
Thanks so much.....I was looking for a script to regenerate DBCA html template for existing database (9i/8i). Since this one is 'no good', do you have another script which we can use? I know we could use DBCA tool to regerate html template for existing database, but I prefer to use a portable script. Received on Fri Mar 30 2007 - 16:27:43 CDT