ORA-01466: unable to read data - table definition has changed

From: sealo <seahalo_at_gmail.com>
Date: 30 Mar 2007 01:37:26 -0700

Hello,
It is very strange issue. When I was doing the exp with "consistent=y" to the database, it was failed that "ORA-01466: unable to read data - table definition has changed".

I search all the pages in the web, no proper answer was founded. And it seems some time error, I also check the all the changed time and create time in the dba_objects table. But no one of them was exceed the current time.

Could you give me some hints to this issue? Now Only if I set the "consistent=n", the exp can continue to do the data export. Received on Fri Mar 30 2007 - 03:37:26 CDT