get directory lisrting on xe

From: prunoki <hegyvari_at_ardents.hu>
Date: 29 Mar 2007 06:49:11 -0700

Hello,

I need to write a PL/SQL routine under XE to scan the contents of a directory and process the files found there. I used to get the directory listing under 8.1.7.4 with Java, which is not included in XE. Any ideas how to get a directory list under XE? I searched the docs to no avail. One article on asktom suggested using external procedures, but I am very low on the learning curve with that right now.

Cheers,

Krisztian Received on Thu Mar 29 2007 - 08:49:11 CDT