Re: RMAN level 0 complains it can't find archivelogs

From: Andy Kent <andykent.bristol1095_at_virgin.net>
Date: 28 Mar 2007 06:24:46 -0700

That seems to have been the solution I needed to go for. I'd assumed rather foolishly that one of the Crosscheck options in EM would tidy the logs up, but it seemed I needed to revert to the good old command line.

Now .... will that hatchet job have had any implications for recoverability? We won't need to go back in time, just to recover quickly from a failure.

Andy Received on Wed Mar 28 2007 - 08:24:46 CDT