Re: String manipulations

From: nirav <shivam71_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 Mar 2007 11:58:43 -0700

> Can this be done via sql? I know pl/sql will solve it , and its not
> too tough to work out that way, but can a purely sql based solution
> meet this need?
>
> Thanks!
> Nirav

To add one more details: the fourth row could be: Mohan (x,m,z) went to see Joe

& so basically the three parameters inside the braces are all variable length varchar strings and in this example, it should change to: Mohan (x,m,'~'z) went to see Joe

hope 'S.' does not infect my post again! Received on Tue Mar 27 2007 - 13:58:43 CDT