rman backup of remote server datbase

From: Patrick Boulay <boulayp_at_free.fr>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 17:18:39 -0700

I have a Solaris box with all my instances on it ( A ) I a netbackup master server from which I would like to initiate my cold   backup script ( shell ) ( B )
I have all the ad_hoc oracle binaries on A ( that figures ... ) and B as

    well
can someone helps me out with the necessary steps to go thru for backup

  1. remotely shutdown + startup mount
  2. do the rman/netbackup thing
  3. remotely startup database

thank you Received on Tue Mar 27 2007 - 19:18:39 CDT