for murdock: genuinely marvelous news server - wip - (1/1)

From: ev <ission_at_saboorah.ws>
Date: 26 Mar 2007 19:30:57 GMT

Hello.

Great prices and support await you as you travel into the beautiful world of premium nntp access. You can find almost anything you are looking for. Images, video, mp3 music, the real news from around the world... it's all inside waiting for you. One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download. Take a look, I know you'll love it as much as I do. Take a look at all the great features below and imagine! You'll LOVE it.

Convenient thumbnail indexes
800 GIGS of new multimedia content each day Streaming audio and video
Blazing fast downloads
Posting allowed!
Very long retention

Just go to http://www.newsdude.net and see why I love them so much. Have a great night!

Ep i ojvehempil! ... Received on Mon Mar 26 2007 - 14:30:57 CDT