Re: row locking and inserts

From: pp <pedro.e.pinto_at_gmail.com>
Date: 26 Mar 2007 09:11:14 -0700

> <rant>
> It has the secondary impact of developer job security - or at least
> should ... developer's who create these kinds of things should be
> forced to support them, not simply be allowed to turn them over to
> operations. <g>
> </rant>
>
> /Hans

You and Sybrand are a rough crowd. My intention is to make the system work correctly and efficiently. That's how I guarantee my job security. And that's why I posted the question, I know I am not a Oracle expert and I wanted to get some expert advice.

Thank you for your pointers,
-pp Received on Mon Mar 26 2007 - 11:11:14 CDT