the maximal limit to write file in utl_file package

From: ing_ora <zana_f_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Mar 2007 08:22:02 -0700

Hi All,

Does someone know if the maximum limit to write a file by built_in package UTL_FILE is in Orcale 10G has been increased ??

I know that in Orcale8 was the maximal limit only 1022 bytes!

so I would like to know , how much is the maximal limit within Orcale 10G.

Thank you, Received on Mon Mar 26 2007 - 10:22:02 CDT