Re: Oracle Developer ( Olap Exp "Must" )

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 23 Mar 2007 13:25:29 -0700

On Mar 23, 12:16 pm, "hpuxrac" <johnbhur..._at_sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On Mar 22, 8:42 pm, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:
>
> > a..._at_spamconsulting.com wrote:
> > > Oracle Developer ( Olap Exp "Must" )
>
> > Spam "NOT" must. Please apologize and read the charter.
>
> > Thank you.
> > --
> > Daniel A. Morgan
> > University of Washington
> > damor..._at_x.washington.edu
> > (replace x with u to respond)
> > Puget Sound Oracle Users Groupwww.psoug.org
>
> You might want to think about following your own advice.

I still don't get why you think a link in a .sig is spam. It never has been. Traditionally, a .sig is supposed to be contact information, and maybe something funny (I realize I don't follow the former, but I'm not hard to find anyways).

> If you do tell somebody to "read the charter" perhaps you should
> provide a link to it.

That's a good suggestion.

For anyone who doesn't know: http://www.dbaoracle.net/readme-cdos.htm#subj3

jg