Oracle Developer ( Olap Exp "Must" )

From: <anil_at_brandonconsulting.com>
Date: 22 Mar 2007 11:16:49 -0700

Oracle Developer ( Olap Exp "Must" )

Hi

We are currently looking for Oracle Developers with Olap Experience for our Client in Tampa, FL.

Skills

Oracle 10g (Release 2)
Olap

Duration 		: 9mths
Location		:Tampa ,, Fl
Rate 			: $340/day c2c

PS:Would appreciate if you would mail your resumes as word attachment to anil_at_brandonconsulting.com along with Rate Confirmation , Visa Status ,Current Location, and Availability.

Regards,
ANIL

Brandon Consulting Associates, Inc.
40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 100, Edison, NJ 08818 Direct (732) 623 9742
Tel: Fax:(732) 650-9122
http://www.brandonconsulting.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you are not the intended recipient and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. Received on Thu Mar 22 2007 - 13:16:49 CDT