Re: Machine slow down.

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 22 Mar 2007 05:41:31 -0700

On Mar 22, 7:59 am, bhusha..._at_gmail.com wrote:
> HI,
> Everybody. Pl. help me. I have a machine celerone 2.6MHz, 640 Ram
> and XP loaded on it. Recently I have installed oracle 10g on it with
> enterprise edition. But after installation I seems that my machine
> slows down badly, and untill i forcly start explorer I m not even to
> see the desktop icons on the machine.
>
> What to do now to get rid or this problem.
>
> I want to get OCP certificaiton in 10g. Please tell me weather 10g
> OCP certificaiton is good or 9i OCP certification is best.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> neeraj

Get some more memory for your machine or configure oracle so that it doesn't take as much memory when it is running.

Neither certification will do a lot for you unless you have real world working experience with oracle.

The 11g certification will probably be out before the end of the year making both the 9i and 10g certifications a little less current. Received on Thu Mar 22 2007 - 07:41:31 CDT