Re: RMAN backup strategy on 10g r2 on linux

From: sybrandb <sybrandb_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 Mar 2007 04:59:32 -0700

On Mar 22, 12:15 pm, "Cristi" <cmi..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> What is your problem Sybrand?
>
> Repeating RTFM is not helping my situation. I just told you that I
> have no idea what I am doing and I need to have a full backup no
> matter how inefficient until I either get competent at doing this or
> we hire somebody to do it. I have no clue what you are shouting about
> as *AUTOBACKUP* means nothing to me in this context without the links
> to the documentation.
>
> I appreciate the fact that you are responding to my posts but you are
> purely adding to the stress I am already under without actually being
> part of the solution.

That just because you refuse to follow up my recommendations, which would actually work.
But if you don't appreciate my advice, I would recommend you step down, and your management gets someone in who does know what he/she is talking about. But I fear, I would also like to replace your management.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA