Re: Issues with Oracle 10g and Daylight Savings Patch

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 22 Mar 2007 04:01:14 -0700

On Mar 21, 9:25 pm, "Tony_Miller" <NoWayTo..._at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is anyone out there having issues with Oracle 10g Grid and the daylight
> savings patches? We are getting the run-around with Oracle with regards
> where, which or even if there are patches to handle the 9.x repository built
> with Oracle OEM..

Have you read the metalink documents for the patch?

It's pretty straightforward to identify databases that need attention. They include some queries in the documentation.

If you already have a service request open ( and it sounds like you do ) then escalate the service request through the duty manager to sev 1 status if needed. Received on Thu Mar 22 2007 - 06:01:14 CDT