spotlight don't work

From: Andrea <netsecurity_at_tiscali.it>
Date: 22 Mar 2007 02:10:30 -0700

Hi,

i've try the spotlight 4.0.4 software for tuning oracle 8.1.7 DB. I install spotlight on a pc with 8.1.7 client (full install) but when i try to add new connection it doesn't read the tnsnames.ora, if i create a new manual connection it show me "soo5005: ...error reading tnsnames.ora".
This computer work with sqlplus and Toad without any problem, and i don't understand why spotlight don't succeeds reading tnsnames...

someone can help me ?

thanks!
bye
andrea Received on Thu Mar 22 2007 - 04:10:30 CDT