Re: records query of one username with osuser

From: Steve Robin <ocmaman_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Mar 2007 08:12:04 -0700

On Mar 21, 7:18 pm, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:
> Steve Robin wrote:
> > Is there any other way than dbms_system.SET_SQL_TRACE_IN_SESSION,
> > to record all the work of one session. Connection is been estabished
> > by an application. Now as soon as application connects, it started
> > executing queries.
> > To do dbms_system.SET_SQL_TRACE_IN_SESSION tracing, session should be
> > up to know sid and serial# but I have "osuser name" and "username".
> > Now can I record all the queries from that user on that osuser.
>
> Depends on the version.
>
> dbms_monitor (10g)
> dbms_support (since 8.0.6)
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan
> University of Washington
> damor..._at_x.washington.edu
> (replace x with u to respond)

Thanks for reply. But if there any other way to trace the sessions of one osuser because I just have os username and database username. Yes, I can see the sid from v$session, but I cann't because this user connected from an front end application which open and close connect of many times, with same username. If I use it I have to do it again and again, which is not possible. Received on Wed Mar 21 2007 - 10:12:04 CDT