records query of one username with osuser

From: Steve Robin <ocmaman_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Mar 2007 21:02:20 -0700

Is there any other way than dbms_system.SET_SQL_TRACE_IN_SESSION, to record all the work of one session. Connection is been estabished

by an application. Now as soon as application connects, it started
executing queries.
To do dbms_system.SET_SQL_TRACE_IN_SESSION tracing, session should be
up to know sid and serial# but I have "osuser name" and "username". Now can I record all the queries from that user on that osuser. Received on Tue Mar 20 2007 - 23:02:20 CDT