Re: Introducing myself

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 19 Mar 2007 16:03:23 -0700

On Mar 18, 10:58 pm, "jfricci" <jfri..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I am new to this group and would like to introduce myself. I am the
> President of US AngelInvestors,an angel investor group in Silicon
> Valley,and also founder of Bay Area Startup Network a networking group
> in the Bay Area.
> I invite you to join my network on LinkedIn, which I use much
> principally. I am always looking at increasing my contacts, and
> welcome new deals. You can connect with me on Linked In
> (linkedin<dot> com) where I have about 3000 contacts by sending an
> invitation to John Ricci using the following e-mail johnr <at> basn
> <dot> org. I am also a member of XING/OpenBC and Viadeo where I can be
> invited using the same name and e-mail
> Regards
> - John

Friendliest:

http://www.coyotehillconsulting.com/cgi-bin/wphs/showdetails.cgi?key=231&first=John&last=Ricci

Of course, since the SEC is cracking down on pump-n-dumps, this probably isn't the best time to try to be "friendly."

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pump_and_dump#Pump_and_dump_spam