Oracle Fusion Middleware tips training

From: DVR <dvrameshusa_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Mar 2007 23:34:29 -0700

Dear Friends,

We are on Peoplesoft Financials 8.4 SP2/Tools 8.48 on SQL Server 2005.

Please give me some tips or links to work on Oracle Fusion Middleware.

Please provide a path/guide to start from the begining like what are the tools to download, what to read on this, example documents if any one can share.

Thanks in advance,
Ramesh

PS:Please excuse me for asking this kind of request as I know you people do lot of research on these latest technologies, lot of time and lot of sleepless nights/money $$$. Received on Sat Mar 17 2007 - 01:34:29 CDT